About

Monday, October 6, 2014

Inglot Freedom System - Duo Palette



Today I am reviewing my most favourite affordable brand – Inglot. I have already done one product from this brand here. I just HEART <3 this brand. It has everything you need. They have brushes, eyeshadows, eyeliners, nail pains, blushes, lip sticks, lip glosses, body glitter, lip pencil, foundation, primers; you name it, they have it.


I will do a haul of all the Inglot products I have, but for today; I am reviewing my recent purchase from their Freedom System Collection. Basically, you can make your own palettes, depending on how many you want. I got these 2 lovely colors for AED 100; i.e AED 35 each for the eye shadow and AED 30 for the palette. They have palettes for 3 and 5 also, and the price varies. 



I have wanted to get an eye shadow in Taupe, and this was just PERFECT. The name behind the color plate is Eye shadow pearl 450. It’s a beautiful shade of taupe, brilliantly pigmented and the shimmer in the color is well-balanced. Not too much – not too less. I wanted to get the taupe eyeshadow to match with my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. I currently love this shade.


The other color I got is a maroon-red eye shadow. This again was my favourite color my eyes fell on. It’s an eyeshadow D.S 459. It’s satinish matte color. Superbly pigmented, and looks totally awesome if you play it well with the taupe or any other color.


 These two colors compliment each other alot. I never thought that taupe could be a beautiful color, till I got Maybelliene Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. And these days, I am wearing taupe color to work everyday. :)


Swatches:




PROS:
- To some extend, affordable since you can chose your own colors
- Cute and Compact palette
- Beautiful and highly pigmented color
- Variety of colors to chose from. It can actually put you in dilemma what color you want.

CONS:
- Does not come with a brush. The palette is different if you want with a brush.
- Does not come with a mirror. 

Final Verdict:
I am totally crazy over my Inglot purchase. Taupe is definetly a must color for the winter season. Those who are looking for a specific color, should check out Inglot. It's not quite pricey as MAC, and does not have many colors like MAC...but it would make work more easy for us girls to chose the colors. :)

Rating:
5/5

Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed

P.S: Forgive me if this post does not make sense. I was having serious writer block while doing the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment