About

Monday, October 6, 2014

NARS Orgasm Blush

Hello Gorgeous Ladies,


Today I am reviewing my most awaited blush from NARS, called Orgasm. I know the name is little bit of audacious; but the whole purpose of the blush was to create a little bit of boldness with a touch of innocence to it.


I have been watching videos on YouTube, where makeup gurus have endlessly been complimenting and recommending this blush. The name kind of took me aback, but when I finally ordered one, the name suits the color quite well. 


I ordered mine yet again from UAE Beauty Zone via Facebook here. I had been after them for months now to let me know if they would have this blush in stock at a cheaper price. The original price from the website was costing me a lot including shipping charges. I was after this particular blush for months now, and have been doing research as to where can I get it from without paying my whole paycheck to it. Finally, UAE Makeup Zone had them in stock. Without thinking twice, I ordered. I did not care if I had money then, I would beg, borrow or steal to get my hands on this baby. The delivered it within one week of placing the order.

What the Product claims?

The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.

  • Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades
  • Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application
They have 27 beautiful blushes available both in matte and shimmer, to suit all skin tones


My Review on NARS Orgasm Blush

It comes in NARS signature chic matte finish black casing with a good-sized mirror. The blush is a peachy pink color with golden shimmer. It does not look too dark nor light as it seems. The shimmer is quite fine – not chunky nor too glittery, so you can build up the color as you like.



It is super SUPER pigmented. One light application on your cheeks and it give a healthy, innocent glow to the whole face. Though you can intensify the color by easily layering and blending in the color without caking. The staying power seems like forever. By the end of the day, my cheeks still have a soft glow.



This blush can be used as a highlighter as well, since it has a little shimmer in it. The NARS Orgasm Blush is perfect for that everyday little glow or for a night out parties. Though the color will look gorgeous on fair skin, it will also look decent on medium to dark skin; in my opinion.

Swatches:




PROS:
  • Super Pigmented
  • Gorgeous color
  • The quality and texture of the product is awesome
  • Compact
  • Stays for 7-8 hours leaving a soft glow by the end of the day.
  • Light on application. Color can be intensified by layering and building up the product.
  • The shimmer in the blush can be used as highlight too.
  • Enough quantity to last me forever.
CONS:
  • Price
  • Not available in UAE ( I don’t know if its available here. I asked Sephora and tried Googling it on-line  But could not find any store here in Dubai that sell this brand. If anyone knows, do inform me)
  • A lot of people may not like the shimmer in their blushes.
  • Does not come with a brush (at least mine didn't)
  • Giving out the name could be embarrassing. For eg: if someone asked you “Hey, nice color on your cheeks. Which one is it?” and you go like “Orgasm from NARS” – and this would just add more color to your already flushed cheeks

Final Verdict:

I highly and sincerely recommend every girl/lady/woman to owe this blush. It’s the highest selling color from NARS in the market. If you don’t believe me, you can just Google “NARS Orgasm Blush Review”; and you will find the whole page filled with super positive reviews on this product. You can buy them from UAE Beauty Zone or from their Facebook page here, as I do not know of any other seller for this brand. I will definitely try more products from this brand; and will definitely purchase the Orgasm Blush – if at all or whenever it will get over. The quantity is too much to last for long. You HAVE to have this blush. I promise you won’t regret it.

Rating:
5/5

Have you tried this brand? What is your favorite product from NARS?

Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment