About

Monday, October 6, 2014

Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo Haul



Today I am reviewing the much hyped makeup product across the world - Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo.

 Top Row L-R: Permanent Taupe, On and On Bronze, Eternal Gold
Bottom Row L-R: Turquoise Forever, Pomegranate Punk and Endless Purple
I got them from Max outlet for AED 42 (I think); except for Pomegranate Punk. My friend from India got it from me as I couldn't find this color anywhere here.


I love these Color Tattoo's. They are waterproof and very long lasting. I mostly use Permanent Taupe everyday to work, and it stays without creasing or fading for 7-8 hours. 

They are little difficult to blend in. But once you get the hang of it, you would know how exactly to use these.You don't need to use any base or primer to apply the colors. Infact, I mostly use these tattoos as a base to last my powder eye shadow for long. By applying these intensifies any color you put over the tattoo.

Bold and Beautiful Colors Perfect for night or party look: Turquoise Forever, Pomegranate Punk and Endless Purple

Neutral for office/everyday wear: On and On Bronze, Eternal Gold and Permanent Taupe.


Swatches:



Final Verdict:
It's a must MUST have makeup product. Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo is worth the money and quality that can last for many days to come.

Rating:
5/5

P.S: I been suffering from really horrible writers block due to which I have not put up any post. And as you can see, I have put very little information without much detail. I honestly apologize for not being so active on my blog as I have not been motivated. 

Stay Beautiful, Stay Blessed



No comments:

Post a Comment