About

Monday, October 6, 2014

Sigma – Paris Palette Limited Edition




I finally got my hands on Sigma – Paris Palette Limited Edition. Yaaayiee!!!

I purchased it online from Laylam – local merchandise online shopping. This was not the first time I had ordered from them, I had previously ordered Costal Scent – Think Pink Palette and Sigma Flare Eyeshadow Palette from them. They sell amazing products for brands like Sigma, Coastal Scents and Sleek and also some baby products. Their service is quick and efficient. I got it the very next day I had placed my order. You can check them out on their website here and Facebook page here

The Sigma Paris Palette cost me a total of AED 320 with AED 20 for their delivery charges. I also got a free cute Flare, Bare and Dare samples. :)


Sigma has collaborated with 7 of the most beautiful Makeup Guru on You Tube to bring the colors of Paris into one palette. I follow religiously to DulceCandy87 and Xsparkage. You can check them out on here and here


Ingredients:


The palette has 8 gorgeous eyeshades, 3 pretty blushes, attached mirror and 2 Sigms brushes (F40 and E55) and comes with a huge mirror. The shadows and blushes are amazingly pigmented. I am actually refereshed with these colors as I was bored of the other neutral and pinks. The palette contains sum glitter shadows too which is not big or ugly as some other glitter color I owe. They are just perfect for everyday use.

Eye shadows With their You Tubers:

Eiffel- MakeupByTiffanyD

Seine- Group Effort

Louvre- Petrilude

I am in love with the color SEINE <3<3<3

Orsay- MacNC40 

Elysees- DulceCandy87

Notre Dame- XTeener


Triomphe- FrmHeadToToe

Versailles- xSparkage



Blushes:

Rogue

Little dark peachy pink

Peche

Peachy Pink
Lumiere

Silver pink

Brushes:

Large Angled Contour - F40



Eye Shading - E55



I think the pictures speak for themselves saving me time to not write more on this review :p

Along with this Palette, I also got a small sample eyeshadow palette from Sigma – one color each from their Dare (Reveal),Bare (Act) and Flare (Oversee) collection. The packaging is damn cute. Too cute to be used actually. 



PROS:
  • Beautiful color
  •  Pigmented
  • Glitter eye shadows which can be used on daily basis
  • 2 sigma brushes for eye shadow and blush
  • Super cute packing
  • Comes with a good size mirror
  •  Blends well
  • Sample Dare,Flare and Bare collection. Sometimes they send brushed too as free gift :D

CONS:
  • Available online only (though I don’t see this much of a negative point as post of my makeup is ordered online)

Final Verdict:
This palette if definetly for girls who want luscious makeup. Sigma has never failed to impress their customers be it their brushes or makeup. I am totally happy with my purchase. I was literally hopping around with this palette. Totally TOTALLY worth the money. <3<3<3

Rating:
5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment